Notifications
Clear all

Airgun practice on wendsdays?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@Raden1942)
Topic starter  

Hi I used to be a member and shoot on wendsdays. I joined Diablo again and when I checked the calendar and nothing, then looked it up directly and it said this event had passed. Do you guys still meet up and fill tanks and zero rifles from 9 to 12 on Wednesday for members?

ReplyQuote
Christopher Payne
(@christopher-payne)
Illustrious Member Admin

Interesting... Im pretty sure Martin monitors this forum and he would actually know better but you are right there arent any more Wednesday events listed. Maybe the recurring event he had scheduled just didnt carry over. Not sure.

I do know there were issues with the compressor so that may have something to do with it.

Regardless feel free to reach out to him. 

pistoleer@outlook.com 

ReplyQuote
pistoleer
(@pistoleer)
Member Registered

Good evening!

Yes, Wednesdays are golden days, good for air guns only from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.

The compressor is back up and running - we usually have a trained compressor operator at each event, but there has been instances when one of us can't make it (not everyone is off on Wednesday's and sometime even the retired guys have things to do).

Odds are better than not that it is available. Usually, they break the compressor out in the later part of the session so that the shooters leave with a full tank. We also fill after most air matches for Field Target and Silhouette.

Hope that helps!

Martin O'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygv59u1SfTg

Martin O'Connor
pistoleer@outlook.com

ReplyQuote
Share: