Notifications
Clear all

Benchrest competitin

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@redcrow1)
Topic starter  

I notice that there's mention of an airgun benchrest shoot/match on the airgun activities page. Looks like it's scheduled for 7/30 @ 1:15 PM. Can anyone provide more details, score or group, distances, which range, etc. ? I'd be very interested in participating. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Christopher Payne
(@christopher-payne)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: redcrow1

I notice that there's mention of an airgun benchrest shoot/match on the airgun activities page. Looks like it's scheduled for 7/30 @ 1:15 PM. Can anyone provide more details, score or group, distances, which range, etc. ? I'd be very interested in participating. Thanks

Howdy! I messaged Martin to make sure he saw your message and got an Out Of Office message thats he out of state till the 30th... Since he is the chairperson Im assuming hes still gonna run the event. In any case he has an email to respond. Ill try to find out more info if I can and reply back here.

Thanks for posting!

ReplyQuote
pistoleer
(@pistoleer)
Member Registered

Hi Bert
I'm not seeing the entry for July 30, 2018 but ymmv? The web is a wondrous, but not always accurate, place.
I' m not hosting a bench rest match on the 30th;  if you're interested, we are looking for volunteers to lead any event they desire?

Thank you,
Martin O'

Martin O'Connor
pistoleer@outlook.com

ReplyQuote
Share: