VOLUNTEERS - I WANT TO HELP - POST HERE

11 Posts
7 Users
5 Likes
Christopher Payne
(@christopher-payne)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So you think you got what it takes... Lol... Hahaha ok like we would turn down any help!! If you have a skill and want to help please let us know! We have some building with lumber, drywalling, painting, electrical wiring, general clean up. hauling and moving things.

The list goes on and on... SO... Put your contact information down... MEMBER NAME ONLY... dont put your email address in here as we dont want to get blamed for spam.

Put down what and how youd like to help... your skill that you got and we will make a list and then email out to those people when those project items come up.

Thanks Everyone!!!

ReplyQuote
(@johnLester)
Trusted Member Admin

John Lester - I can help with everything from computer network installation and setup to point of sale software and hardware.

ReplyQuote
Christopher Payne
(@christopher-payne)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@johnlester

Thanks John. Ive updated your privs so log out and back in... Ill get you a list of stuff to update shortly. We'll be running network cable in the near future and fleshing out the wireless mesh for the range as we have to get the public range merged into the mesh and right now there is none. 

ReplyQuote
(@fredieusa)

Fareed Dhanoya. I can be available most evenings and some weekends for painting, plumbing etc.

ReplyQuote
(@DRGC_12119)

Mike Quillopo: I can help November 7-14

This post was modified 5 years ago by DRGC_12119

ReplyQuote
(@DRGC_12210)

Marc Vittoria - I too can help with everything computer related from desktop to global enterprise.

ReplyQuote
Christopher Payne
(@christopher-payne)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@fredieusa

Fareed!!! I have been meaning to email you. I found Sabrinas or Taras Ear protection. Someone picked up a bag thinking it was theirs and found them a few days later. 

Ill have to get them to you. Hope your girls had a good time. 

Thanks for signing up to volunteer. We'll need the manpower!

ReplyQuote
(@fredieusa)

@christopher-payne

Thank you. They had a blast !! You can hand off the ear-pro to Tony Y or Jules. I see them both often. See you soon.

ReplyQuote
Christopher Payne
(@christopher-payne)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@DRGC_12210

Cool Marc in the near future we'll need help running and pulling network cable for the sheds and range building soon. 

ReplyQuote
(@MonkeyMat Man)

@christopher-payne

I can help evenings.  I also  took Martin O’Connor NRA RSO class so I could volunteer at the public range when it opens.  

Mark Okumura

ReplyQuote
(@Ryanamccormick)

@christopher-payne

I can help on weekends, I can do electric I stall, some experience with framing, or really just do whatever you need done. New to diablo, so I'm looking forward to meeting some folks.

ReplyQuote
Share: