Clear all

1.8.22 Club Factory & Airguns only Unsanctioned Match

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@pierre)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

The next Club Factory .22LR & Airguns unsanctioned match will be held on the 2nd Saturday January 8th @ 8  AM (range opens at 7).  It will be shot on  bipod or sandbags only, no benchrests or tuners.  Airguns are welcome  and will compete against each other.  Any caliber up to .22 for airguns @ 50 yards. 

Cost will be $8 for Diablo members or $13 for non-members + $1 optional for the 200-yard match.  Please bring exact change with preferably small bills. Please come early to set up and register.  

Main match will be at 50 yard consisting  of 3 -  50 yard cards w/  20 minute shooting period each 

Followed by an optional  200 Yard match consisting  of 2 - 200 yard targets w/ 10 shots per target.   We will have a sight-in period before the 200 yard match to dial in  our scopes from 50 to 200.  For those who want to shoot 200, please consider setting up your rifles with a 20 MOA rail or shimmed scope rings.      

Eyes and ears mandatory as well as Clubs  COVID protocol

This topic was modified 2 years ago 3 times by Pierre

pistoleer reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pierre)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Committed Shooters:

1   Eddie M.    

2   Sean M       

3   Pierre B     

4   Phil M

5   Dave A.

6   Mark G. 

7   Larry V. 

8   Dan L.

9   Peter K

This post was modified 2 years ago 4 times by Pierre

ReplyQuote
(@brockdubbels)

I am new, and would like to shoot. How can I get involved?

ReplyQuote
(@pierre)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@brockdubbels 

Just come this Saturday at 7 AM with your .22 LR and a decent scope.     Let me know if you intend to come and we will draw you a bench and put up a target frame for you. 

ReplyQuote
(@brockdubbels)

@Pierre sorry, I misread. I don’t have a .22. in the process of getting one. I thought it said “any caliber”

ReplyQuote
(@pierre)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

We had cold and relatively calm day at the MPR range for our factory .22LR & airgun match.  Wind was calm for the first card but became moderate and more challenging for second,  third and the 200-yard card that followed. Weather was nice but a little cold.  8 .22LR Factory shooters came out to test their shooting skills and fun was had by all.   Unforutnaly no air gunner was able to join this time around.  The match promoter was sleeping at the wheels in the airgun circles. Hoping for more argun participation next month

Main Factory 50-yard Match* 

1. Congratulations to Dan L. who finished in First Place for the main match with 748.  Dan shot two perfect 250’s and 248 on the last card with his Kimber 82G shot on a small bipod.   (Dan, please do not bring this gun to the next IR5050 match) 
  2. Phil finished second with 744 and also got a 250
  3. Sean was a tight third 743
  4. Pierre was fourth with 737

200-yard match:

• Mark Calloway, was our usual winner of the 200 Yards. He won the 200 yard match by a long shot against Pierre.   

I want to thank everyone who came out to shoot and help out.  Special shout out to Sean who helped set up, take down and RSO the match & new shooter Peter K. who helped out adding up scores and sorting out the money.     

We will have one match in January on our usual  fourth Saturday of the month:

IR5050 sanctioned unlimited benchrest match on the 4th Saturday of the month, January 25th @ 8  AM (range opens at 7).  Factory guns welcome and will compete against each other.  Cost will be $19 + $1 optional for the fun gun or 200 yards match.      

Happy Shooting to all & stays safe!  

P

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

Official IR5050 Match results of previous IR5050 Diablo matches can be viewed here in a few days.  Look for  Diablo. 

IR5050Unlimited list -  shooter rankings by points  can be viewed here *

This post was modified 2 years ago by Pierre

ReplyQuote
pistoleer
(@pistoleer)
Member Registered

Well done, sounds like the Kimber likes the cold!

Martin O'Connor
pistoleer@outlook.com

ReplyQuote
Share: