Notifications
Clear all

10.30.21 @ 8 AM Factory Guns only 50-yard 3 card match- shot off bipods or sandbags only. No benchrest guns or benchrest allowed

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@pierre)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

On Saturday 10.30.21  @ 8 AM  we will hold   3 card 50-yard match at the MPR range.  This match will be for  Factory guns only– Any factory .22 LR.  No benchrest or benchrest gun allowed.  Only bipods, sandbags and rear bag are allowed.  Windflags allowed.   Range will open as 7 AM and I will draw benches on Friday.   Hopefully you can join for this fun event. Cost is $8 for Diablo Members and $13 for non-members.   Winner’s Pool money will be less than usual as we are keeping the cost lower to get more shooters interested to come try this sport and shoot with their factory .22.    Other important details  for new shooters to this event - please bring exact change & arrive early to register and set up as we will start the match at 8 AM sharp.  Thank you.  

Please let me know early if you want to attend as this will most likely be well attended and we may get a full house.   Attendance to this first trial event is limited to 20 shooters.   The first 14 shooters will get the more rigid 2x4 target frames and the last 6 well use the regular MPR 1x2 frames as we only have 14   2x4 frames. 

I will post interested shooters & bench assignments here 

Happy shooting 🙂

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Pierre

ReplyQuote
(@pierre)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

10.30.21 Diablo Match Report 

We great day today at the MPR range for our factory rifles non-sanctioned IR5050 3 card match.  Weather was nice.  Wind was light but challenging at times.      Match was well attended with 12 shooters with a number of newcomers. It was great to meet so many new shooters and see beautiful factory guns, safe queens and rare guns.   I posted below a list of some of the guns that were shot.      

A huge Thank You to all those who came out to shoot and help out.  Especially to Josh who helped scoring,  Shawn who RSOed as well as organizing the match & Dave who helped clean up and putting away after the match.   

Look for more of these factory matches on the 5th Friday of the month.

Match Result Match 

1. Congratulation to Sean who took first with 832 & 32X shooting his Finnish Valmet
  2. Second was Dr Phil with 729 & 25X shooting his Feinwerkbau 2000 standard
  3. Third was Pierre with 717 & 12X shooting his CZ 452 Varmint
  4. Fourth was Gordon with  708 22X shooting  his Anschutz 2013

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

Few fun action shots below, click on any you want to make bigger or download: 

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

This post was modified 3 years ago 7 times by Pierre

ReplyQuote
(@gallowaym)

@Pierre I have a kidd 10/22 i was hoping to be able to shoot is shoot will my gun be ok

Mark Galloway

gallowaym@me.com

ReplyQuote
Share: